Please download Webconverger 20, our stable update release, featuring:
- Firefox 21 updates and Flash security updates
- A dist-upgrade, based on Progress Linux 2.0 (baureo)
- On a bit of a diet, 441M to 357M, saving about 60 Megs, by removing files you won't need
widescrollbarsoptions for touch screen deployments
- Tweaks to force viewing PDFs inline
- Customer configurations are now fetched over SSL
For the full changelog,
git log --oneline --decorate 19.1..20.0.
261d6dba5c913b0d753c1b595ab85740 and the sha1sum is
If you are using the recommended Install version of Webconverger, you should seamlessly upgrade incrementally day by day as Webconverger is updated. In other words, an installed Webconverger is maintenance free.
I've measured the 20.0 upgrade size as about 112M from a fresh 19.1 install. My
methodology was to to install the previous Webconverger 19 release. Then
reboot with debug mode enabled and
grep upgrade /var/log/syslog from time
to time until it was finished downloading from our origin hosted at
To see how much data was transferred,
cat /proc/net/netstat and plug in the
large value into Google.com and append "bytes into megabytes".
Our new terms and conditions