- Tag webc and Debian Live config -
git tag -s 13.0 && git push origin 13.0. Permission problems?
sudo chown -R $USER:root .git
- Build it
- Test it
- Just debug.log ping, check clients config fetch
- On gb, run
- Update .htaccess and nginx config
- Back up old release to http://archive.webconverger.com/
- Download text files for diff git diff --color-words --no-index webc-12.3.txt webc-13.0.txt | ansi2html > ~/wikis/webconverger-org.branchable.com/changes/12.3-13.0.mdwn
- Blog release notes, for example
I usually put in a md5sum here because it's seperate to the download servers.
Link the package changes, but avoid linking the package list explicitly as a URL like http://download.webconverger.com/webc-13.0.txt will break