Webconverger unlike Windows for example does not require:
- a Firewall
- opensource software
- no super user
- always clears private data once a session is ended (last tab is closed or by inactivity timeout)
- does not store local data
- does not require any signup or registration
- does not snoop on users
Webconverger has automatic updates that keep your painlessly security patched.
We can support Enterprise IT administrators looking to finely tune updates and test updates before rolling them out.
Webconverger welcomes security review. Please email security AT webconverger.com with your findings.
Could reviewers please practice responsible disclosure.
- Webconverger is a member of the Open Source Computer Emergency Response Team
- Review by Andrew Patrick, Ph.D. of the Information Security Group of the National Research Council Canada
Malware present on hacked sites has increasingly become an issue. To close one vector of attack, we have set up Webconverger's temporary files to not be executable by creating a new filesystem just for tempfiles and optioned with noexec.