Domain registration handled by Dreamhost.
DNS records hosted with AWS Route 53, this is mainly for DNS failover, though its performance is pretty damn good.
Webconverger averages ~100 downloads a day and the ISO file is about 400M. So we transfer about 40GB a day, or 1 Terabyte a month.
webconverger.com hosted by Dreamhost in California - 120USD (~75GBP) a year responsible for archives and backups.
Hosted by AWS CloudFront.
Github Pages hosted test site is at http://beta.webconverger.com/.
New York droplet running Debian for building test images and other development/tests.
A bottom of the range Digital Ocean droplet with
- 512MB Ram 20GB SSD Disk Amsterdam 1 Arch Linux 2013.05 x64
- 1 TB pcm bandwidth (that's 3x more than most other VPS providers)
- 5USD a month
- Archlinux (systemd)
- https://config.webconverger.com, synchronised by a Github Webhook, used as a secondary failover using AWS Route 53
- European mirror: http://eu.download.webconverger.com/
- filter.webconverger.com service
Hosted with Linode
- Debian 7 (jessie)
- Linode 2048
- London, England, UK
- 2676GB Quota
- 20USD pcm
- Configuration service
- Support service
- Download service, source code
- Ping/Statistics service
~60USD a year
On a bronze package at 25USD a month.
- config.webconverger.com, expires Sat Apr 29 18:57:32 UTC 2017
- https://webconverger.com - Comodo POSITIVESSL via Namecheap.com - Expiry 09/29/2016
- https://webconverger.org - Comodo POSITIVESSL via Namecheap.com - Expiry 10/08/2016
- https://wss.webconverger.com - bought with https://sslmate.com/:
X1C3:~$ sslmate list Name Type Status Expiration Local Status wss.webconverger.com DV Active 2016-04-09 None
Hosted with FastMail.fm at 90USD a year with 1 basic & 1 professional account.