Two months ago was our momentous Jessie based Webconverger 30 release and since then we've:
- Fixed an issue with printing
- Pushed Firefox 39
- Further locked down some new Mozilla anti-features like social services, pocket and hello URLs
- Received a fantastic endorsement from the (Internet) famous security pundit SwiftOnSecurity
We could really do with your feedback, help & support on a couple of goals for the next release:
- Making wireless setups easier
- Improve boot times
- Perhaps... work on efficient sharing a single machine with multiseat is there is a demand for it!
If you can't code or have the time to, please purchase a subscription!
Other hardware news
Managed to integrate the EETI eGalaxTouch driver for some models of resistive touchscreens. It works well as your can see by this touch screen demo video and it's typically deployed in Point of Sales in retail. Unfortunately the driver is in a private branch since the End User of License is very limited and a good case study of how not to write a license. Please enquire to know more.
Recently obtained a ~130 USD Intel NUC NUC5CPYH and it works well as our single take NUC video shows. We have recommended this neat PC form factor before and thankfully they are getting better and cheaper.