Opensource kiosk software to get you onto the Web
- x86 version Based on Debian stable & uses latest Firefox stable releases. 5000+ deployments
- Rootfs in git to roll out updates and keep transparent
- Configuration API to manage deployments
- Also available on Raspberry PI2 & Android >= 5
- Like to help our work financially? Please send money via https://www.paypal.me/Webconverger
Subscribe to the RSS feed of the blog or view the archives!
4.9 release notes
|Subscribe to Webconverger Users|
|Visit this group|
We have established a #webconverger IRC channel on the http://freenode.net/ IRC network. Join!
- Download Webconverger
- Webconverger videos
- About Webconverger
- Developer information
- Acknowledgements - thanks everyone for your MIT licensed contributions!
- Testing Webconverger - please join the Quality Assurance(QA) effort
- Content filtering is achieved by simply disabling the address bar in most cases
Download daily builds of Webconverger
Configuration management is a commercial product
https://webconverger.com is a Singapore registered company that funds this project via subscriptions taken out by companies deploying Webconverger.
Webconverger maintains a proprietary fault tolerant configuration service with email support to help deploy Webconverger en masse. The service is optional.
Reasons for using Webconverger
- What people are saying about Webconverger
- Ideal just for Web applications
- Free & open software
- Low requirements - can run on old/cheap hardware and can be ported to run on embedded devices
- Good security features by design
- No users or registration
- Flash and PDF viewer
- Easy to use
- Low Maintenance